DARIEN, Conn. – The following Darien residential property transfers were reported by the town clerk’s office for Nov. 29 to Dec. 5.
- Robert and Kimberly Servas sold 12 Lake Drive to Ruby Huang for $1,700,000.
- John and Vera Hathaway sold 400 Mansfield Ave. to John Long and Ashley Hinchman for $3,800,000.
- Eric and Tracy Strub sold 1 Devon Road to Oliver and Megan Morgan for $1,087,000.
- Scott and Lori Church sold 42 Greenwood Ave. to Ihsan and Nicola Choudhri for $932,500.
- Brian and Tiffany Vanelslander sold 100 Long Neck Point Road to John and Prudence Bailey for $3,560,000.
- Susan Howorth Pritchard sold 13 Great Hill Road to Walter B. Welsh for $698,000.
- Suzann and Michael Welsh sold 1 Musket Lane to Brendan and Megan McCarthy for $1,740,000.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Darien Town Administrator To Step Down, Head Housing Agency