DARIEN, Conn. – The following Darien residential property transfers were reported by the town clerk’s office for Nov. 29 to Dec. 5.
- Robert and Kimberly Servas sold 12 Lake Drive to Ruby Huang for $1,700,000.
- John and Vera Hathaway sold 400 Mansfield Ave. to John Long and Ashley Hinchman for $3,800,000.
- Eric and Tracy Strub sold 1 Devon Road to Oliver and Megan Morgan for $1,087,000.
- Scott and Lori Church sold 42 Greenwood Ave. to Ihsan and Nicola Choudhri for $932,500.
- Brian and Tiffany Vanelslander sold 100 Long Neck Point Road to John and Prudence Bailey for $3,560,000.
- Susan Howorth Pritchard sold 13 Great Hill Road to Walter B. Welsh for $698,000.
- Suzann and Michael Welsh sold 1 Musket Lane to Brendan and Megan McCarthy for $1,740,000.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana