DARIEN, Conn. – The following Darien residential property transfers were reported by the town clerk’s office for Nov. 29 to Dec. 5.
- Robert and Kimberly Servas sold 12 Lake Drive to Ruby Huang for $1,700,000.
- John and Vera Hathaway sold 400 Mansfield Ave. to John Long and Ashley Hinchman for $3,800,000.
- Eric and Tracy Strub sold 1 Devon Road to Oliver and Megan Morgan for $1,087,000.
- Scott and Lori Church sold 42 Greenwood Ave. to Ihsan and Nicola Choudhri for $932,500.
- Brian and Tiffany Vanelslander sold 100 Long Neck Point Road to John and Prudence Bailey for $3,560,000.
- Susan Howorth Pritchard sold 13 Great Hill Road to Walter B. Welsh for $698,000.
- Suzann and Michael Welsh sold 1 Musket Lane to Brendan and Megan McCarthy for $1,740,000.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien