DARIEN, Conn. – The following is a list of residential property transfers in Darien from Dec. 13-18 as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- Christoffer R. Lionetti and Laura A. Blumenthal sold 31 Fairview Ave. to Robert Fiordaliso and Denise Runco for $925,000.
- Bruce and Patricia Baggaley sold 12 Salt Box Lane to Nicholas and Carolyn Bozzuto for $1,270,000.
- Massimiliano Desantis and Min Chang sold 14 Park Place to David and Tatiana Siever for $880,000.
- Michael J. Donnelly sold 25 Bailey Ave. to Kimberly Corcoran for $915,000.
- Matthew and Sara Iorio sold 46 Stony Brook Road to Eric and Helen Johnson for $3,150,000.
- Kimberly Corcoran sold 17 Sunset Road to Susanne McAvoy for $1,580,000.
- Bryan and Sara Murphy sold 17 Pleasant St. to William D. Ward and Jennifer M. Morgan for $2,250,000.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Norwalk Police Join Search Of Long Island Sound For Missing Boater
- 4 Darien Police: Ring's End Employee Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 5 Robert E. Mallozzi, Lifelong Darien Resident, President Of Bob's Sports