DARIEN, Conn. – The following is a list of residential property transfers in Darien from Dec. 13-18 as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- Christoffer R. Lionetti and Laura A. Blumenthal sold 31 Fairview Ave. to Robert Fiordaliso and Denise Runco for $925,000.
- Bruce and Patricia Baggaley sold 12 Salt Box Lane to Nicholas and Carolyn Bozzuto for $1,270,000.
- Massimiliano Desantis and Min Chang sold 14 Park Place to David and Tatiana Siever for $880,000.
- Michael J. Donnelly sold 25 Bailey Ave. to Kimberly Corcoran for $915,000.
- Matthew and Sara Iorio sold 46 Stony Brook Road to Eric and Helen Johnson for $3,150,000.
- Kimberly Corcoran sold 17 Sunset Road to Susanne McAvoy for $1,580,000.
- Bryan and Sara Murphy sold 17 Pleasant St. to William D. Ward and Jennifer M. Morgan for $2,250,000.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital