DARIEN, Conn. – The following is a list of residential property transfers in Darien from Dec. 13-18 as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- Christoffer R. Lionetti and Laura A. Blumenthal sold 31 Fairview Ave. to Robert Fiordaliso and Denise Runco for $925,000.
- Bruce and Patricia Baggaley sold 12 Salt Box Lane to Nicholas and Carolyn Bozzuto for $1,270,000.
- Massimiliano Desantis and Min Chang sold 14 Park Place to David and Tatiana Siever for $880,000.
- Michael J. Donnelly sold 25 Bailey Ave. to Kimberly Corcoran for $915,000.
- Matthew and Sara Iorio sold 46 Stony Brook Road to Eric and Helen Johnson for $3,150,000.
- Kimberly Corcoran sold 17 Sunset Road to Susanne McAvoy for $1,580,000.
- Bryan and Sara Murphy sold 17 Pleasant St. to William D. Ward and Jennifer M. Morgan for $2,250,000.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library