DARIEN, Conn. – The following is a list of residential property transfers in Darien from Dec. 13-18 as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- Christoffer R. Lionetti and Laura A. Blumenthal sold 31 Fairview Ave. to Robert Fiordaliso and Denise Runco for $925,000.
- Bruce and Patricia Baggaley sold 12 Salt Box Lane to Nicholas and Carolyn Bozzuto for $1,270,000.
- Massimiliano Desantis and Min Chang sold 14 Park Place to David and Tatiana Siever for $880,000.
- Michael J. Donnelly sold 25 Bailey Ave. to Kimberly Corcoran for $915,000.
- Matthew and Sara Iorio sold 46 Stony Brook Road to Eric and Helen Johnson for $3,150,000.
- Kimberly Corcoran sold 17 Sunset Road to Susanne McAvoy for $1,580,000.
- Bryan and Sara Murphy sold 17 Pleasant St. to William D. Ward and Jennifer M. Morgan for $2,250,000.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien