DARIEN, Conn. - The following is a list of residential property transfers in Darien from Dec. 19 to 26, as provided by the town clerk's office.
- The estate of Victor R. Labozzo sold 254 Noroton Ave. to Gregory and Katherine Geraci for $553,000.
- Michael and Florence Adams sold 64 Dubois St. to Meredith Carper for $638,500.
- George and Sharna Rozanovich sold 3 Wilson Ridge Road to Scott and Suzanne Schneeberger for $1,350,000.
- Thomas J. Hrubec sold 64 Cedar Gate Road to Ronald and Grace Kehle for $740,000.
- The estate of Vincent A. Diorio sold 18 Harriett Lane to Noelle and Michael Sparrow for $425,000.
- Daniel E. Wood sold 9 Concord Lane to Number 9 Concord Lane LLC for $650,000.
- Eric and Helen Johnson sold 27 Walmsley Road to Richard and Carissa Gaborow for $1,445,000.
- Deborah C. McLean sold 120 Long Neck Point Road to Bourdo LLC for $2,875,000.
- James and Kelly Milne sold 8 Highland Ave. to Ryan and Allison Mannle for $1,200,000.
- Simon and Amy Rebbechi sold 24 Overbrook Lane to Matthew and Jodi Kupersmith for $2,600,000.
- VR Associates LLC sold 305 Middlesex Road to Merrill A. Ulmer for $1,910,000.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight