DARIEN, Conn. - The following is a list of residential property transfers in Darien from Dec. 19 to 26, as provided by the town clerk's office.
- The estate of Victor R. Labozzo sold 254 Noroton Ave. to Gregory and Katherine Geraci for $553,000.
- Michael and Florence Adams sold 64 Dubois St. to Meredith Carper for $638,500.
- George and Sharna Rozanovich sold 3 Wilson Ridge Road to Scott and Suzanne Schneeberger for $1,350,000.
- Thomas J. Hrubec sold 64 Cedar Gate Road to Ronald and Grace Kehle for $740,000.
- The estate of Vincent A. Diorio sold 18 Harriett Lane to Noelle and Michael Sparrow for $425,000.
- Daniel E. Wood sold 9 Concord Lane to Number 9 Concord Lane LLC for $650,000.
- Eric and Helen Johnson sold 27 Walmsley Road to Richard and Carissa Gaborow for $1,445,000.
- Deborah C. McLean sold 120 Long Neck Point Road to Bourdo LLC for $2,875,000.
- James and Kelly Milne sold 8 Highland Ave. to Ryan and Allison Mannle for $1,200,000.
- Simon and Amy Rebbechi sold 24 Overbrook Lane to Matthew and Jodi Kupersmith for $2,600,000.
- VR Associates LLC sold 305 Middlesex Road to Merrill A. Ulmer for $1,910,000.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Darien Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued