DARIEN, Conn. – The following is a list of residential property transfers in Darien from Jan. 2 to 9, as provided by the town clerk’s office.
• Sharon Cook, Toni Dirienzo and Joseph Franza sold 20 Boston Post Road to Baywater 1084 BPR LLC for $2.3 million.
• The estate of John and Jacqueline Wentzel sold 3 Abbey Road to Anne Bavier for $777,000.
• Renny Warren sold 16 Fox Hill Lane to Descera Daigle for $1.625 million.
• George and Nancy Zengo sold 12 Plymouth Road to James and Diane Bosek for $1.55 million.
• Caryn Marshall sold 340 Middlesex Road to Number 340 Middlesex Road LLC for $2.9 million.
• Joseph F. McAllen sold 58 Middlesex Road to Mary Giacobbe for $590,000.
• Homesales Inc. sold 30 Ridgley St. to Xiangyu Lai for $572,000.
• Hope Raymond sold 66 Five Mile River Road to Steven and Maeve Zamsky for $2,100,100.
• Julia Anne Sholtz, John Shull and Henry A. Shull Jr. sold 6 By Road to James Taylor Hanan III for $1.02 million.
• The estate of Barbara Harrington sold 6 Blueberry Lane to Anthony Hearns and Susand Riordan-Hearns for $970,000.
• The estate of Alexander Bell McElwee sold 10 Catherine St. to Venkata Rama Kirshna Chintalapati for $395,000.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien