DARIEN, Conn. - The following is a list of home sales and residential property transfers in Darien from Jan. 8 to Jan. 13, as reported by the town clerk's office.
• Hope Raymond sold 66 Five Mile River Road to Steven and Maeve Zamsky for $2,100,100.
• Julia Anne Sholtz, John Shull and Henry A. Shull Jr. sold 6 By Road to James Taylor Hanan III for $1.02 million.
• The estate of Barbara Harrington sold 6 Blueberry Lane to Anthony Hearns and Susand Riordan-Hearns for $970,000.
• The estate of Alexander Bell McElwee sold 10 Catherine St. to Venkata Rama Kirshna Chintalapati for $395,000.
• W. Kent Haydock and Carolyne Haydock sold 10 Winding Lane to Whitney and Mark Williams for $810,000.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital