DARIEN, Conn. — The following is a list of paid residential property transfers in Darien from Jan. 17 to Jan. 23, as provided by the town clerk's office.
- Kendall and George Edgar sold 275 Middlesex Road to ETG Properties LLC for $890,000.
- Junius R. Clark III and Marcia S. Clark sold 21 Georgian Lane to Dan Su and Ying Wang for $950,000.
- The estate of Avery R. Brooke sold 27 Pasture Lane to Daniel and Amy Bradley for $1.3 million.
- Marion D. Jones sold 158 Holmes Ave. to Todd and Kristin McClutchy for $875,000.
- John and Jamie McDonald sold 121 Brookside Road to Minghai Liu and Yan Sun for $1.6 million.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Darien Skies Sunday
- 3 William Flatley, 67, Of Darien, Vice President, Forbes.com
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Darien Native Joins Greenwich Police Force