DARIEN, Conn. The following are residential property transfers in Darien from July 13 to July 18, as reported to the town clerks office.
- Christoffel and Courtney Krediet sold 262 Tokeneke Road to Randall and Amie Willis for $1,025,000.
- Kazuhiro and Reiko Kawashima sold 7 Lillian Terrace to Richard and Sharon Gunzel for $609,000.
- Henry and Shana Decsi sold 137 Hollow Tree Ridge Road to Peter and Elizabeth Amen for $891,000.
- Stuart and Beth Keating sold 89 Holmes Ave. to Petar and Valentina Vanjak for $799,000.
- Robert and Barbara Begley sold 4 Duffy Lane to Roland and Cynthia Clough for $1,210,000.
- Mark and Susan McDermott sold 11 Salt Box Lane to William and Erin Hackett for $1,100,000.
- Mark and Patricia Dailey sold 59 Holly Lane to Paul and Karyn Staubi for $3,385,000.
- Neil P. Marcous sold 15 Greenwood Ave. to David and Maria Matullo for $645,000.
- The J. Baron Land Co., LLC sold 15 Morehouse Drive to Kristen and Brian Gunn for $2,400,000.
- The estate of Dorothy Webb sold 94 Rings End Road to James and Susan Ozanne for $950,000.
- Manuela Petlak sold 147 Holmes Ave. to Nicolas and Katherine Lelarge for $825,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.