DARIEN, Conn. - The following are residential property transfers in Darien from Aug. 1 to Aug. 6, as reported to the town clerk's office.
- Kenneth and Margaret Weeks sold 3 Old Stone Road to Stacia and Nicholas Branca for $715,000.
- James Archibald and Donna Holt sold 20 Pasture Lane to John and Mary O'Connell for $2,525,000.
- Anthony and Donna Scibona sold 12 Robin Hood Lane to James Archibald and Donna Holt for $1,135,000.
- Peter and Hilary Richards sold 130 Goodwives River Road to Michael and Rachel Steib for $4,800,000.
- The living trust of Yolanda Lucinacci sold 2 Rainbow Circle to Jessica Bolin and Paul Gentile for $975,000.
- Akram and Denise El-Tayyeb sold 109 Rose Lane to Rajesh Arjunan and Mukta Arora for $865,000.
- Andrew and Bonnie Dora sold 980 Post Road to BCM Moon, LLC for $175,000.
- Kelsey R. Doherty sold 89 Mansfield Ave. to Michael and Jennifer Keehlwetter for $1,065,000.
- Bruce and Debra McArthur sold 44 Brookside Road to Andrew Domont and Margaret Brown for $1,595,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.