DARIEN, Conn. — William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty real estate agent Bryan Morris, who is based in Darien, was recognized in Fairfield County Business Journal’s 2014 “40 Under 40” competition.
The award was given to 40 individuals under the age of 40 who do business in Fairfield County. According to the Fairfield County Business Journal, the recognition was awarded to those candidates who demonstrated extraordinary leadership qualities, an ongoing commitment to personal and professional development, and outstanding accomplishments that made an impact in their business sector.
The “40 Under 40” will be featured in a special supplement of the publication, to be released on June 16. Winners will also be honored at a reception on June 19 at the Palace Theatre in Stamford.
“Bryan Morris is very deserving of this recognition,” said GiGi Melillo, brokerage manager of William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty’s Darien brokerage. “He offers a unique set of skills, bringing a background as a lawyer and experience with negotiations and contracts, as well as significant technological proficiency. Clients who work with him also benefit from his dedication, energy and very personalized approach.”
Morris can be reached at 219-3751 or at 655-8234. His business site is also online.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal