DARIEN, Conn. -- Several dozen students have been suspended after starting a huge food fight in the Darien High School cafeteria last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
School officials would not say exactly how many students had been suspended, but there were reports that as many as 80 students were disciplined, according to the article.
The food fight reportedly may have been a "senior prank," but will not affect the graduation status of any of the seniors who participated in the fight, according to the article.
School officials used video surveillance to determine which students to suspend.
- 1 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: NYC Man, 65, Made Harassing Phone Calls To Darien Teen Girl
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield