DARIEN, Conn. -- Several dozen students have been suspended after starting a huge food fight in the Darien High School cafeteria last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
School officials would not say exactly how many students had been suspended, but there were reports that as many as 80 students were disciplined, according to the article.
The food fight reportedly may have been a "senior prank," but will not affect the graduation status of any of the seniors who participated in the fight, according to the article.
School officials used video surveillance to determine which students to suspend.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Darien Skies Sunday
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Darien Native Joins Greenwich Police Force
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street