DARIEN, Conn. -- Several dozen students have been suspended after starting a huge food fight in the Darien High School cafeteria last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
School officials would not say exactly how many students had been suspended, but there were reports that as many as 80 students were disciplined, according to the article.
The food fight reportedly may have been a "senior prank," but will not affect the graduation status of any of the seniors who participated in the fight, according to the article.
School officials used video surveillance to determine which students to suspend.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library