DARIEN, Conn. -- Several dozen students have been suspended after starting a huge food fight in the Darien High School cafeteria last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
School officials would not say exactly how many students had been suspended, but there were reports that as many as 80 students were disciplined, according to the article.
The food fight reportedly may have been a "senior prank," but will not affect the graduation status of any of the seniors who participated in the fight, according to the article.
School officials used video surveillance to determine which students to suspend.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana