DARIEN, Conn. -- Several dozen students have been suspended after starting a huge food fight in the Darien High School cafeteria last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
School officials would not say exactly how many students had been suspended, but there were reports that as many as 80 students were disciplined, according to the article.
The food fight reportedly may have been a "senior prank," but will not affect the graduation status of any of the seniors who participated in the fight, according to the article.
School officials used video surveillance to determine which students to suspend.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Darien