DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is hosting a special Election Day program for kids and teens.
A "Comedy Improv Meets History" program is set for 1:30 p.m., Nov. 5, in the Community Room of the Library, according to a news release. The "fun, interactive" program will cover a comedic look at the constitution, according to the release.
"No need for kids to sit around on Election Day," representatives of the library said in the release. "They can perform Comedy Improv games, make new friends, and learn about our Constitution. Youth speaker and author Christina Frei is sharing material from her upcoming book, 'Whoops! The Ten Biggest Mistakes the Founders Almost Made to the Constitution,' and combining that with the magic of comedy improv."
To register, residents are asked to contact Teen Librarian Erica Gauquier at email@example.com or Assistant Head of Children's Service Claire Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight