DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library is hosting a special Election Day program for kids and teens.
A "Comedy Improv Meets History" program is set for 1:30 p.m., Nov. 5, in the Community Room of the Library, according to a news release. The "fun, interactive" program will cover a comedic look at the constitution, according to the release.
"No need for kids to sit around on Election Day," representatives of the library said in the release. "They can perform Comedy Improv games, make new friends, and learn about our Constitution. Youth speaker and author Christina Frei is sharing material from her upcoming book, 'Whoops! The Ten Biggest Mistakes the Founders Almost Made to the Constitution,' and combining that with the magic of comedy improv."
To register, residents are asked to contact Teen Librarian Erica Gauquier at firstname.lastname@example.org or Assistant Head of Children's Service Claire Moore at email@example.com.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien
- 5 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops