DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Public Schools superintendent search is underway and parents are invited to get involved.
The Darien Board of Education has asked the New England School Development Council to assist in the search process for the new superintendent. A part of the process involves parent and community participation in focus groups designed to obtain participant input about the attributes, experience and knowledge that the new superintendent should possess.
The focus group sessions for parents, students, public officials and community members, in addition to teachers, staff, and District administrators will be conducted on Feb. 3, 4 and 5 at the Board of Education Meeting Room at 35 Leroy Ave.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced