DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien School District is asking parents to participate in a survey to see how they perceive the school climate.
The survey was developed by the Connecticut State Department of Education and the Connecticut Association of Schools. It is conducted biennially.
The data cultivated from the surveys will help form the basis for the "Parent Feedback" portion of the Darien Public Schools Administrator and Teacher Evaluation Plans.
Surveys will be sent out in electronic format and must be submitted by Saturday, Feb. 15.
Parents with any questions can contact the office of Timothy Canty, assistant superintendent for secondary education, at 203-656-7414.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy