DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien School District is asking parents to participate in a survey to see how they perceive the school climate.
The survey was developed by the Connecticut State Department of Education and the Connecticut Association of Schools. It is conducted biennially.
The data cultivated from the surveys will help form the basis for the "Parent Feedback" portion of the Darien Public Schools Administrator and Teacher Evaluation Plans.
Surveys will be sent out in electronic format and must be submitted by Saturday, Feb. 15.
Parents with any questions can contact the office of Timothy Canty, assistant superintendent for secondary education, at 203-656-7414.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Darien Skies Sunday
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Darien Native Joins Greenwich Police Force
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street