DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien School District is asking parents to participate in a survey to see how they perceive the school climate.
The survey was developed by the Connecticut State Department of Education and the Connecticut Association of Schools. It is conducted biennially.
The data cultivated from the surveys will help form the basis for the "Parent Feedback" portion of the Darien Public Schools Administrator and Teacher Evaluation Plans.
Surveys will be sent out in electronic format and must be submitted by Saturday, Feb. 15.
Parents with any questions can contact the office of Timothy Canty, assistant superintendent for secondary education, at 203-656-7414.
- 1 Darien Hockey Player Draws Interest Of NHL Scouts
- 2 Darien High School Ranked Fourth-Best In Connecticut
- 3 Darien Home To 5 Of The 25 Best Elementary Schools In The State
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Darien; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely