DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien School District is asking parents to participate in a survey to see how they perceive the school climate.
The survey was developed by the Connecticut State Department of Education and the Connecticut Association of Schools. It is conducted biennially.
The data cultivated from the surveys will help form the basis for the "Parent Feedback" portion of the Darien Public Schools Administrator and Teacher Evaluation Plans.
Surveys will be sent out in electronic format and must be submitted by Saturday, Feb. 15.
Parents with any questions can contact the office of Timothy Canty, assistant superintendent for secondary education, at 203-656-7414.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol