DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien School District is asking parents to participate in a survey to see how they perceive the school climate.
The survey was developed by the Connecticut State Department of Education and the Connecticut Association of Schools. It is conducted biennially.
The data cultivated from the surveys will help form the basis for the "Parent Feedback" portion of the Darien Public Schools Administrator and Teacher Evaluation Plans.
Surveys will be sent out in electronic format and must be submitted by Saturday, Feb. 15.
Parents with any questions can contact the office of Timothy Canty, assistant superintendent for secondary education, at 203-656-7414.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien