DARIEN, Conn. -- Three former Darien students attending Trinity College in Hartford were named to the dean's list for the fall semester.
Claire Hogan and Brian Love, class of 2016, and Sophie Long, class of 2017, achieved the required grade point average of 3.667 to attain the honor.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine