DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien's Royle Elementary School has named a former Greenwich and Stamford educator as its new interim principal on Tuesday, July 29, according to the Stamford Advocate.
John Grasso served as the assistant principal at Greenwich's Riverside School from 1994 to 2000, when he was appointed the school's principal. He served in that capacity until retiring 2012, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Royle has been without a principal since July 1, when Keith Margolus began a new position at Branchville Elementary School in Ridgefield, the Stamford Advocate said.
Grasso started his career as a fifth-grade teacher at Rogers International School in Stamford, the Advocate said. He also worked at Westover Magnet School and Roxbury Elementary School in Stamford until moving to a job in Greenwich, the Advocate said.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report