DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a seminar about making healthy choices while away at college on Wednesday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner certified in women’s health, will present how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen,” contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Darien Police: Ring's End Employee Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 4 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash
- 5 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County