DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a seminar about making healthy choices while away at college on Wednesday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner certified in women’s health, will present how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen,” contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Darien Lobsterman Calls For End To Pesticide Use To Restore The Industry