DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a seminar about making healthy choices while away at college on Wednesday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner certified in women’s health, will present how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen,” contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat