DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a seminar about making healthy choices while away at college on Wednesday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner certified in women’s health, will present how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen,” contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Thousands Charged To Credit Cards Stolen At Restaurant In Darien
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Darien Police Announce All-Night Parking Restrictions
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Darien