DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a seminar about making healthy choices while away at college on Wednesday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
Jill McEachern, a nurse practitioner certified in women’s health, will present how to make the best choices in the dining hall to avoid the dreaded “Freshman Fifteen,” contraceptive options and choices, and how to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien