DARIEN, Conn. -- Seven seniors at Darien High School have been named as finalists for the 2014 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Ellen Dunn, principal at Darien High School, announced that the students were named to the group from a group of more than 15,000 finalists.
The students are John Foley Nicole Gagne, Kelly Karczewski, Catherine Lacy, Andrew Morgan, Daniel Murphy, Jr. and Cameron Van de Graaf. The selection of approximately 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners is in progress and winners will be notified in March.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy