DARIEN, Conn. -- Seven seniors at Darien High School have been named as finalists for the 2014 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Ellen Dunn, principal at Darien High School, announced that the students were named to the group from a group of more than 15,000 finalists.
The students are John Foley Nicole Gagne, Kelly Karczewski, Catherine Lacy, Andrew Morgan, Daniel Murphy, Jr. and Cameron Van de Graaf. The selection of approximately 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners is in progress and winners will be notified in March.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Darien Skies Sunday
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Darien Native Joins Greenwich Police Force
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street