DARIEN, Conn. -- Seven seniors at Darien High School have been named as finalists for the 2014 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Ellen Dunn, principal at Darien High School, announced that the students were named to the group from a group of more than 15,000 finalists.
The students are John Foley Nicole Gagne, Kelly Karczewski, Catherine Lacy, Andrew Morgan, Daniel Murphy, Jr. and Cameron Van de Graaf. The selection of approximately 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners is in progress and winners will be notified in March.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien
- 5 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops