DARIEN, Conn. -- Seven seniors at Darien High School have been named as finalists for the 2014 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Ellen Dunn, principal at Darien High School, announced that the students were named to the group from a group of more than 15,000 finalists.
The students are John Foley Nicole Gagne, Kelly Karczewski, Catherine Lacy, Andrew Morgan, Daniel Murphy, Jr. and Cameron Van de Graaf. The selection of approximately 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners is in progress and winners will be notified in March.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 5 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry