DARIEN, Conn. -- Seven seniors at Darien High School have been named as finalists for the 2014 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Ellen Dunn, principal at Darien High School, announced that the students were named to the group from a group of more than 15,000 finalists.
The students are John Foley Nicole Gagne, Kelly Karczewski, Catherine Lacy, Andrew Morgan, Daniel Murphy, Jr. and Cameron Van de Graaf. The selection of approximately 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners is in progress and winners will be notified in March.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield