DARIEN, Conn. -- The Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium has delayed the start date of Darien Public Schools field testing from Tuesday, March 18, to Tuesday, March 25.
The rescheduling will modify several field testing dates at Darien elementary schools, Middlesex Middle School and Darien High School.
"The schedule change at the middle school is due to conflicts with previously scheduled grade level activities," said Assistant Superintendent for Secondary Education Timothy Canty. "At the high school, the schedule change allows for the completion of the third quarter without disruption and will support our students and staff as they prepare for AP and SAT exams."
The grade level testing windows for students in Grades 3-8 and Grade 11 as follows:
- Grade 5: March 25 to April 4
- Grade 3: April 22 to May 7
- Grade 4: May 12 to May 30
Darien High School
- Grade 11: May 20 to May 30
Middlesex Middle School
- Grade 7: March 25 to April 2
- Grade 8: April 4 to April 24
- Grade 6: April 28 to May 6
Those with questions or concerns are asked to contact Canty's office at 203-656-7414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal