DARIEN, Conn. – The results of a Darien school climate survey offer mixed results into how students feel about the quality of teachers, bullying and other school-life aspects reports The Darien Times.
A small percentage of high school students had positive things to say but the majority of high school students indicated a dislike for their educational environment, according to the report.
To read the full story and survey results click here.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money