DARIEN, Conn. – The results of a Darien school climate survey offer mixed results into how students feel about the quality of teachers, bullying and other school-life aspects reports The Darien Times.
A small percentage of high school students had positive things to say but the majority of high school students indicated a dislike for their educational environment, according to the report.
To read the full story and survey results click here.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy