DARIEN, Conn. – The results of a Darien school climate survey offer mixed results into how students feel about the quality of teachers, bullying and other school-life aspects reports The Darien Times.
A small percentage of high school students had positive things to say but the majority of high school students indicated a dislike for their educational environment, according to the report.
To read the full story and survey results click here.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat