DARIEN, Conn. – The results of a Darien school climate survey offer mixed results into how students feel about the quality of teachers, bullying and other school-life aspects reports The Darien Times.
A small percentage of high school students had positive things to say but the majority of high school students indicated a dislike for their educational environment, according to the report.
To read the full story and survey results click here.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Darien Skies Sunday
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Darien Native Joins Greenwich Police Force
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street