DARIEN, Conn. – The results of a Darien school climate survey offer mixed results into how students feel about the quality of teachers, bullying and other school-life aspects reports The Darien Times.
A small percentage of high school students had positive things to say but the majority of high school students indicated a dislike for their educational environment, according to the report.
To read the full story and survey results click here.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report