NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk-based Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation is seeking runners for the New York City half marathon on March 17.
Runners will need to raise $1,000 for the foundation. Runners get access to a bib, a team jersey, online-training plan, cheer zone for supporters, a party after the race and running gifts.
Ninety percent of all funds raised are budgeted for cancer research. To learn more or to sign up, visit the MMRF website or email GreatRaces@themmrf.org
- 1 National Weather Service: Darien's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Metro-North Clears Delays On New Haven Line