BRIDGEPORT, Conn. – An energy audit from Bridgeport-based Santa Home Heating and Cooling will increase the energy efficiency of your home and provide year-over-year savings by reducing energy consumption.
Energy audits are an important component to maximizing energy efficiency. An energy audit will ensure your home systems are working properly and Santa’s expert technicians will assist you in determining the most energy efficient solution for your home and budget.
Santa’s BPI-certified home energy audit experts visit the home and conduct a thorough Home Energy Assessment. After an inspection of your home, tests including a blower door test for structural air leaks and inspecting the heating and cooling system ductwork for air leaks are performed.
After identifying areas for improvement, Santa’s crew goes to work by making repairs and updates to areas based on the results of the initial evaluation.
Work may include:
- Corrective sealing of house and duct leaks, caulking, spray foam, door sweeps and weather stripping
- Installation of energy-efficient CFL light bulbs
- Up to 6 free LED light bulbs (additional LEDs available at a deeply discounted rate)
- Installation of pipe insulation where it is needed
- Installation of water saving showerheads and aerators
Santa can also provide rebates for qualified central air conditioning systems, replacing some inefficient appliances and insulation upgrades. Santa will also offer tips and tools for more energy saving.
To learn more about increasing the energy efficiency of your home and reducing your energy consumption, click here to watch our energy audit video or call 800-937-2682.