GREENWICH, Conn. -- Real estate agents looking to sell multimillion-dollar homes in Fairfield County are turning to cutting-edge drone technology to help capture new and unique angles of properties that are for sale, according to a New York Times article.
Halstead Property has reportedly been using drones to take video cameras to the skies -- inside and outside of homes -- to try to attract buyers.
The produced finished product of the videos have helped increase the visibility of a $6.1 million home in Greenwich and a $7.6 million beach house in Darien, according to the article.
Other real estate companies have begun using drones as well in New Haven County and in the Hamptons on Long Island, according to the article.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 4 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights
- 5 Darien Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm